NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- help please
- Cargo Box Question - Thule Sonic XL too large?
- 3/8 14mm 12pt thin walled spark plug socket
- Rear seat cover for dogs
- Boosted power? Please. We're toast!
- Houston, TX - Certified 2013 328i - additional warranty?
- N54 Reliability Question
- Found a 1375.4 transmission fluid cheap!
- Newb needs pricing opinion