NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E93 M3-style rear spoiler lip - pics inside
- Replaced battery on 335i now the ac won't blow..
- E90 No Start
- 320i 2012, rear brakes pads warning light
- Takata Airbag question
- BMW E90 Engine/Steering Noise
- Opinions needed
- e90 light sensor error code
- Spoiler suggestions for a 328i 2011 E93
- E90 build helppp