NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- no code, but occasional misfires. normal?
- Help! My E90 revs oddly at stops
- post tire rotation rumble
- Overheating-Don't thini its the WP
- Steering wheel vibrating
- 328i xdrive rear squeak
- Should I buy this 335is?
- Bmw 325ci 2009
- In need of advice - Fried electrical system, won't go over 10mph
- Top won't rise on a 2009 BMW 335i 'vert