NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 3 stage intake mod
- HELP...E90 throwing P1447 Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage (DM-TL) Pump Too High During
- Engine Cooling Fan Issue
- BT Audio Streaming
- Loss of power when car upshifts (auto tranny)
- Headlights issues
- Burnt oil smell after Valve Cover Gasket replacement
- Opinions wanted: autocheck open recalls
- Can't clear SES light
- E90 radiator fan wobble, can it be repaired ?