NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Has anyone ever converted Xenon headlights to Halogen?
- X3 2009 rear wiper issues
- Service light issue
- 2011 328xi Engine replacement pics
- 2007 328xi throwing code
- Headlamp Indicator Symbol with No Lights Out
- Wrong battery installed in car today
- Convertible Top Drains
- 2011 328i SULEV Warranty Coverage Help!