NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Hunterdon County NJ people: Have you taken you BMW to Vicari Motors before?
- GM 6L45 Transmission in 330i
- 2006 325xi 4X4, ABS light and ticking noise from under the car
- Drivetrain Vibration Issue
- 335i Diff. bearings
- QUALITY Oil catch pan suggestions!?
- Garmin Help
- E92 day zero problems.......oil leak
- What warranty would you pick
- Coolant Leak O-ring