NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Cylinder problem
- Please help if you can
- Heated M-Sport steering wheel and matching perforated gear shift knob
- 2006 325i Can't Pinpoint Misfire
- 335d maintenance
- 2007 328xi dead at 105k miles!
- Tune2Air Bluetooth Streaming Help and Review
- 2008 335i CSL trunk swap but lights different?
- What could noise be?