NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Steptronic MANUAL Mode
- Key related Error code / Warning light
- Decipher codes please?
- New to me 2011 328i xDrive - has 19" Style 220 M3 wheels that rub - What to do?
- Electric fan trouble
- Advice after work completed at Independent.
- Waste gate rattle
- BMW E91 rear bumper. Does anybody know where I can buy one?
- advise on buying 335i
- Clicking Noise Coming From Fuse Box=== Check Engine light and loss of functions