NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Error codes on 2007 328i (P0 174/171/305)
- Halos for LCI with bi-xenon.
- Broken Vanos Bolts
- Possible new owner post
- Smoke and misfire (320i 2008 petrol)
- need professional help 07 335I jerks and kicks at 1/4 throttle then check engine on
- Smoke after oil servirce perfomance
- Anyone sorry they got the OEM PE?
- Washing Machine Noise
- Does 2007 328i have steering lock problem?