NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 brake problems
- Advice please, on an engine misfire.
- Fuel sensor replacement price
- Brake rotors warped / Pad ?
- Dissable Drivers Side Mirror From Auto Adjusting
- Do I need a new flywheel
- Keep the jb4 if I'm getting a pro tune?
- Screaming noise
- N54 Mystery rattle
- 13' BMW 328I COUPE stock halogen or xenon lights?