NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Help, angel eyes options for 06 330i
- FOR SALE : 2011 BMW 328i M Package
- How to identify a OIL PAN GASKET leaking or a OIL FILTER HOUSING GASKET leaking?
- head gasket or not...
- 335i AT rough shifts
- I messed up and need help!
- iPhone 5 not connecting to I drive
- BMW buy backs
- ZF 6HP19 Guinea Pig, who dares me ?
- 335i exhaust