NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Racing dynamics parts quality
- 2009 335i Exhaust Tips Replacement
- 2011 328i xdrive coupe dual exhausts
- Stereo turn itself down when slowing..
- 2011 low mileage Maintenance
- Loose Gear shift automatic 2008 328xi
- 335d mods?
- Error codes P1447, P1448, P1449
- Convertible owners - did your tint scratch?
- What are these cables for? Help please