NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 - replace timing chain
- E90 - Wheel Replacement or Repair
- Exchange head unit
- Cold Start Burbler
- Service maintenance
- 328xi limited slip diff?
- LCI halogen to xenon conversion
- What is this loud metal pinging noise coming from the rear of my car?
- 335 convertible rear window seal
- Bimmer hits ghost car