NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Heater Issue
- iDrive USB music center armrest not reading in all songs
- High Mileage
- Evaporator Leaks in BMW 320 2006
- Oil dip stick - strange
- Who is looking for Catless n54 Downpipes?
- Not Much $, First Mod; Wheels or Lowering?
- What Exhaust System should i get for my 328i?
- Oil leaks at 50k miles??
- E91 2008 LCI iDrive question