NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- I might have to murder my dog. Are you interested in buying an o2 sensor?
- Bmw 328i 2011 question
- intake manifold errors are back
- 60K services questions - please advise
- newbie - Exhaust help
- I want to buy a access port tuner
- BMW's billion-dollar bet on Mexico
- Does 2009-2010 328i really get 36 hwy mpg? Back seat size question.
- Walnut Blasting in chicago?