NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Precautionary Notes
- ---->> monitoring alert <<-----
- Why the weight gain from 08 to 09 E90?
- Probably asked 1000 times already, sorry!
- My airbags wont reset after changing every rear and front airbags
- GHOST PROBLEM 335i ~ PLEASE Help!!!
- Different tread pattern tires
- Engine Braking safe? E90 2006
- Thoughts on New Paint Color
- Airbag module/ 2nd stage ohm values