NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 330i future owner
- Help trouble after installing jb4 on 2009
- BMW to drop manual gearboxes
- E91 faults
- Should I keep my 2007 335i with 103k miles?
- It's nice to be back in the BMW family
- 2011 335i N55 e90 sedan -PLEASE HELP!!!
- New Tires Question
- Adaptive Light Stuck pointing to left
- Transmission swap help