NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Warning light sympol help
- Selling my E90 335i, your opinion on my pricing would be great!!
- i'm new to the BMW GAME PLEASE HELP M E
- A jacking shake on low gear
- Less than 24 hours away from launch!
- Handling response: runflats vs non-runflats
- Overheating warning light
- iDrive is acting weird -- normal glitches or something else?
- 335d in limp mode (dpf)
- Prepainted Side Skirts?