NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Where does everybody get their parts from?
- No TCU and radio popping noise PLEASE HELP!
- 2013 BMW 328i Xdrive sportline
- Problems after repair
- E90 knocking noise near power steering and result in torn serpentine belt
- Crank but no start, timing? valvetronic?
- Performance upgrade help
- E92 Coding
- E93 Rear Fog Light
- error inpa bmw e90 325i n52