NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Coolant Expansion Tank
- Fix of walk away? 2006 325i
- Locate what dealership your BMW came from
- 30FE Code - FRUSTRATED!
- e91 car starts but no internal power
- weird sound from engine compartment
- Valve cover gasket job 2006 330Xi
- e90 transmission problem
- New clueless owner, service price help!!
- 06 330i sport Crankshaft Position sensor issues