NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E93 N55 Crank Time
- How much would you sell an active autowerke exhaust for?
- Starter problem?
- 328xi Coupe Front Drive Shaft Replacement
- Unidentified red auxillary connection looking cable at the battery compartment.
- E90 exhaust
- New member saying Hi
- E90 330D OBD 2 missing
- Washer fluid gone in a month
- What battery is in my 2010 320i E91