NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Rear Control Bolt Broke - Questions
- Positive Battery Terminal under hood has some play to it
- Car Smells Burned
- After market bumper/hood recommendation for '11 E92
- 2007 328i - Used Car Purchase - Things to Look for
- 2009 E92 xenon question
- service info says -3200..?
- Diagnose intermittent ticking noise on 2008 328i
- 2011 328i Engine Oil Low
- Rear Speaker noise when car is off