NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Charge pipe with BOV
- hi guys need a little help!
- Air Condition Major Service - Problems Occured
- Cash vs finance to get best price?
- Uh oh, I think I broke something...
- E90 328xi mt to MK7 GTI DSG
- LR window moves in 2" increments after regulator replacement
- 328 vs 335
- Esthetique suggestions
- a/c slow to start after sitting overnight