NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- e93 convertible rooftop relay problem after storage?
- Best way to mount electronically controlled exhaust cutout valves
- Another Tire Question - Sorry.
- help with T-stat housing hose
- E90 2ABE code, MIL and burning smell
- Plasti dip the convertible roof on a 328i ?
- How Many Sensors ? NOX, Lambda or O2
- Heavy Steering e92 after brake fluid change
- Tacky Chrome