NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Interior trim
- 2007 328 XI Coupe Giving Issues
- Improper Tire Setup and Possbile Damage
- My mirrors are folding oddly.
- Connecting Phone to 3 series
- Purchased a 2009 Tasman Green 328i
- Ltd. Slip Diff. - trying to decide which one.
- Advice on 335i
- Vibration with gentle throttle
- I have heard from BMW....please help!!!!