NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- My 09 Alphine White E90 Build Giveaway
- Just sharing my 330i
- BMW 320d Total Electrical Failure
- Is an AGM battery really needed?
- BMW Base Rack Powder Coat
- Car won't start, brake won't depress....any ideas??
- Got hit in the head
- Please help. Whining noise
- Preparing for spring need advice on where to purchase upgrades.
- BMW Ghost Shadow Light Logo Idea