NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Water Pump
- 2007 328xi convert to 335xi
- Traction and brake lights
- 2008 E90 328i...need advice please
- 2009 328i: Is the factory Service Manual available electronically?
- odd reduced engine power issue
- Advise on shocks, suspension
- Crack in Valve Cover
- 403M wheels dealer price
- '09 335i Sedan - White Smoke Pouring from Tailpipes