NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Question about brake caliper covers
- 1,800 mile trip, awesome MPG
- Air conditioner surging
- Error Code P0036 Part Number
- New female bmw owner, need help/opinions
- Navi system in E90 (328i)
- problem with brake light
- Vishun PROcede/Active autowerke
- Orderes my Lux gen 4 Halos today. Thank to all of you.
- Please educate me... (wheel content)