NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E92 LCI Front Bumper w/intercooler
- water pump for XI models ??
- Engine Smoking
- Do you guy's think my 2007 bmw 335i e90 is totaled?
- Multiple misfire on single bank (4, 5 & 6)
- any bmw 325i repair shops/mechanic near polaris crossing area, colombus, OH
- Dealer states I need new fuel injectors.
- Clutch and transmission torques
- Interesting door lock issue.
- Low Washer Fluid Indicator