NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Iphone intergration cable
- BMW Waste gate Warranty
- I just got my back 2 tires changed, and every time I put the key In ignition, this ai
- Bosch vs Valeo Wiper blades ?
- Power steering?
- BMWhat Bluetooth Adapter
- no sound from radio
- Help me please - Code 30ff
- Anyone in houston?
- Why are there different part numbers for the same part?