NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Tyre sizes/pressures
- Clunks and Thuds In Manual Shift - 2009 328i xdrive
- 08 BMW 335i boost cut off
- 2011 BMW Extended Warranty
- Limp mode
- 328 DME Coding
- Nordic_Kat: How is Your Pristine Machine Doing in the Floods?
- Bimmerfest Fontana 2015 || Extreme Power House Pictures
- Buzzing or Rattling in the center dash? Check this.
- BMW headlight scum removal?