NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Radio: button lights on, no sound, Bluetooth, or display
- bimmerfest ready. Looking to cruise with a pack.
- In need of assistance - which tuner's module is this?
- Will ACT bm8-hdsd work on the oem dualmass flywheel
- E90 2008 Dash Error
- Stripped Wheel Lock Key
- brand new bmw owner
- Airbag Reset and POS reset
- Help with my e90
- Help please, 07' 328i AC/heat not blowing