NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Heater not working right away
- One Thousandth Post!
- 89 Octane for a 328i xDrive with N52 Motor?
- I'm old. I'm grouchy. I hate computers
- oil level sensor
- sirius and usb
- PPK/Oil Cooler/Top Speed
- E90 Auto Transmission Output Sensor
- Wheel Bolts Breaking Off
- Solved No start after service reminder reset 2008 328i