NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- To buff or to repaint my bumper
- Coolant smell when I turn on the heat.
- 2010 bmw 328i coupe smoke from oil cap at startup
- High Performance Breaks - Upgrade
- Downpipe for 335i
- BMW 320i Muffler Delete Advice Needed (Video Included)
- Hard to start in the Morning
- Interior lights flickering/striving when turned on
- Spacers for Style 197 Wheels?