NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Quick Wheel help!!! Newbie to BMW's
- Coding new FRM
- Approaching 60k Miles -- $Repairs$
- The Archive Pics
- E92 325i intermittent humming noise HELP!
- Recently got 2013 BMW 328i xDrive Coupe
- MULF2 part numbers. Please help
- Koni FSD vs Bilstein for OEM ride/comfort
- ?: LCI E93 Brake Dust or lack thereof
- 3 series 2011