NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Does anyone know this e92 2006 Titanium Silver 335i
- 2007 328xi for sale in Queens, NY
- 325i walnut blast decoke
- E90 matte black
- Video - E93 Convertible Rear View Camera Install
- Replacing high beam light (brights)
- M3 Suspension upgrade questions
- 335 fuel issues
- Red tire warning run flat tires
- Voltage on accessory line in ECU?