NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Corner Delete
- Buying a lift for my rides - how you like THIS?
- Opinion - get the ///M trim with the steering wheel?
- N52 Vanos Solenoid HELP!
- Little strip on the roof right next to sun roof is missing
- 335i M Sport versus 335is
- 08 BMW 328xi 70k burning too much gas
- time for new turbos?
- The old girl is still going strong
- LTFT 19-20% high at Idle and goes down/normal when Rev