NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2011 BMW 328i xdrive - Replacement tires
- Diagnosis Pump
- Using water to test washer fluid leak
- E93 325d abs fault
- 2013 328i Convertible - Rear Window Defroster Question
- 2012 Individual Program
- 2007 330i ????
- Will this battery work for my car?
- Another battery question following on latest one...
- Why does Navigation take time to start up?