NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Too many choices 328i
- 2010 328i adaptive headlight problem, help
- P0430 error Cat or sensor?
- Dinan: worth the money?
- 328xi rear defroster
- WTS - 2011 BMW 335is
- Control Panel indicating two signals
- Hood safety catch
- Side rear view mirrors over-deploy
- Xenon Headlights Starting to Flicker after hitting hole