NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Okay.. So a new problem- Low speed turning lurching
- Cheapest way to ship a set of 328i rims?
- adaptive headlights do NOTHING
- tire pressure monitor sensors
- 02 745li for an 09 335i?
- This is bizarre- VCG & Valvetronic gasket replacement- Non OEM cover??
- Seats interchangeable?
- New tires for 328i coupe 2013
- E93 Question