NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Help Please
- N53 vs N52 BMW 325i and 525i
- E90 Transmission
- Walnut Shell blasting for N54 engine/engine problem
- Help 2007 BMW 335i Hardtop Convertible - trunk will not close
- no code, but occasional misfires. normal?
- Help! My E90 revs oddly at stops
- post tire rotation rumble
- Overheating-Don't thini its the WP
- Steering wheel vibrating