NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- RE: Need downpipes! Where to go?!
- RE: Need Downpipes! Where to go?
- BMW E92 N55 Cobb Ap problem!
- Dad got a little trigger happy!
- blustery wind noise when sunroof open...are they all like that?
- Tire low pressure light
- Control Panel Showing Error CC-ID 134
- New plugs now bucking/jolting
- cheapest genuine bmw parts
- Intermitent door open warning