NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Are they "Sirius"?
- Did dealer really do something bad????????
- I done screwed up. In over my head.
- Fuse picture descriptions
- Coolant smell, no leak
- Detroit Area Aftermarket Parts
- alarm system on 328i x drive
- 325i 2006 headlight xenon control module faulty
- M Front Strut Mount on a Non-M?
- Sports/ZSP Suspension Runners: How satisfied are you?