NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Dashcam promo code from DGTLSYSTEMS.
- Lowered 09' E93 - Will 19x9 ET42 F & 19x10 ET27 B fit?
- What is the problem with my 328i?
- I got no Buc's and desperate
- Angel Eye Installation
- 328i Coupe Spoiler Lip
- 2006 BMW 325i Oil / Coolant Questions
- Best Way to Repair Paint Chips on Rims?
- Can the A/C compressor be replaced and used without a refill ?
- Can someone in the Los Angeles area help with my Jb4 and FF Wires install?