NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Coolant very low - advice pls
- Upgrades: 2011 328i e92
- E-LSD Retrofit?
- Looking for specs to measure frame
- New OEM Battery - Date Code Not on Terminal
- "Train Derailment Near BMW Plant Trashes 120 Ultimate Driving Machines"
- SOS Malfunction
- code 2A7C after Vanos replaced
- oil drain plug fit
- Rain sensing wipers not working well (too slow between swipes)