NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Exciting Driving When You're Alternator Goes Bad
- Tire and slight vibration from front tires
- Curious about the common problem: Oil Filter Housing Gasket
- Three times a charm?
- Help with finding spec, VIN included.
- Pure N54 Stage 2 Turbos Now Available - 680 whp / 625 wtq
- WTB:Spare Tire 18' for 3/series
- BMW e92 Door lock failed (Locked Inside)
- Restrain System Malfunction!
- Does dealership oil change include brake fluid?