NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Windshield Washer Jets disconnected
- knock sensor going off
- Electronic smell through vents
- Stripped bolt on '07 328i starter removal.
- sirius radio installation
- Sitting for 3 weeks - precautions?
- HELP!!! 2007 328i coupe wont start!
- 2006 330i Completely Dead
- Gas Cap tether
- Service needed on 07 328i Coupe.. Im confused?? Please help!!