NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Jb+ install
- 335i service code help
- Dead amp
- How do I find a good non-dealer mechanic in my area?
- Window Regulators
- Yet another pothole!!!
- Does the 335i have a lot of problems?
- Possible odometer rollback or clerical error?
- software update for 2011 328i coupe
- Which DIY jobs can I do without getting underneath the car?