NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 07 335i - Overheating
- BMW E90 rear light problem - When fog lights are on left brake light doesnt work
- Replace injectors e92 N53 engine
- Rough acceleration 335
- Hey! CalWaterBoy! Yo!
- Coolant leak BMW 328i 2008
- upgrading my 2007 328i to new CPO
- Yellow Oil Warning light 323i 2007
- Throwing O2 Sensor Codes