NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Daytime running light
- I need help!!!!!
- E93 trunklid doesn't unlock
- BMW 3 Series Wagon | 20" Matte Graphite CV5's | Vossen
- Glad I Brought my car in for service before the warranty ran out!
- Should I buy a used BMW 335i??
- Increasing acceleration
- What is this cable that is attached to the hood?
- 2012 335 Xdrive coupe potential problems
- Wash the engine?