NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E93 cabriolet maintenance inquiries
- Error message scanner
- Engine oil level low
- Michelin Stealth wiper blades on a 2006 325i
- 2008 328xi Engine Removal Questions
- Interior paint
- Should M3 hankering actually be for 335iS
- 2007 Xi vs i
- **HELP** Oxygen Sensor and Intelligent Battery Sensor Fault
- Limp mode after 4K rpms