NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Looking to purchase a 07 335i bmw
- New Guy seeking help. Please and thank you!
- Windshield wipers not working
- steering whell upgrade
- Do you believe the airbags should have deployed?
- Max n55 hp / TQ
- Car won't unlock or start - please help?!
- I Need a Jb4 installer in Southern California
- Help! Loud Clunking coming from front differential
- 335i production numbers