NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Is this a good deal?
- 328i Obit
- 335IS owners, pls provide your answers and advice =D
- crankshaft poistion sensor issue?
- Low coolant
- E92 replacement wheels + tires
- Buying a 328xi
- Iphone intergration cable
- BMW Waste gate Warranty
- I just got my back 2 tires changed, and every time I put the key In ignition, this ai