NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- CPe Aluminum Charge Pipe Install
- Bmw 335i
- iPhone 7 and Bluetooth Compatibility with iDrive (CCC)
- Question: 18" wheels on bmw 328i 2011
- Any difference between 2007 and 2012 E92
- SES light is on
- Upgrading turbos questions
- 2008 bmw 335 inner halo not working
- Cruise Control Retrofit without LDM / E90 330i 12/2005