NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Fitting an M3 front bumper on a 328xi
- Right Cornering Light Malfunction
- 2011 323i Power Loss
- 2011 328i convertible? Yes or Nope?
- E92 Weird siren noise heeeeelp
- New 335d owner
- Need help here please!!
- Can you guys give opinions on a craigslist post?
- Need some friendly advice... 328 or 135?
- 06 325i - Electrical issues after lightning storm