NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2009 335i Convertible RDC Module Location
- bmw 328xi 2007 shutting down while driving
- Angel eyes rings off
- E9x Variants
- Exhaust leak on bank 2 cylinders on e90 328i
- 2007 335i Will not start after replacing starter
- Oil cap removal
- Confused on Front Brake Pad Sensor
- Will this fit E90?
- Bad smell from air conditioner