NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Good wheels for my 06' BMW 325i
- Brake issue & dealer update
- Selling Stock rims with New tires
- 328Xi STALLS momentarily (SES ON) + Code Reader
- Black front grills: Before and after
- Maintainance Schedule
- Passenger restraint system malfunction
- BMW e90 320i 2006 disc brakes replacement
- Prepurchase Inspection (hopefully not ridiculous question)
- OEM 17" wheels for sale