NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Front jumper post on 2007 328i do not work????
- Dash cam mount (front and back)
- to keep or not to keep 328 2011 after lease end
- sirius radio free promotion
- Parts Equivalent for 318i in the USA?
- E90 LCI sedan with halogen headlights - H7 Halogen to H7 Led
- 328Xi misfire
- tire inflation
- The Borg draws its first collective breath