NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- JB4 installed last night, have some questions please.
- Traded in my 328 for a 335...very happy
- Advice on buying a 328i manual coupe
- 2007 318D SE Opinion?
- Tie Rod complete change
- BMW Rims??
- Does my car have USB Aux?
- Pandora in 335d
- Fsc Gen. - "fsc.bat line" to year of update or car????
- Extended Warrenty Info