NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Chirping noise! Help!
- Buying a used 325i
- Tires and Wheels for 07 335i
- Just bought a car
- Offset question for E93---need ASAP please
- help! I'm stranded and my car is dead.
- Performance Exhaust 335i N55 Coupe
- Bmw 320d e92 limp mode
- Remote Roof Lower / raise
- Car wont start!! Have no electricity -good battery- starter and generator-