NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Evans Waterless Coolant
- Android phone to play music via Bluetooth?
- New member - 08 335i with 83,xxx miles, what service should be done at this mileage?
- Calling fdriller9 --and-- DSX
- jb4 2 step help
- Dash Kit for aftermarket radio
- Used E90 shopping -- audio options?
- Looking to purchase a 07 335i bmw