NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- FS: JB4 N55 (ISO) harness wire B with plenty...
- 07 335i ipod integration
- XPH Angel eyes, Adj endlinks, 3.15 diff, black grills
- engine light
- WTB: 1 Rear 335 OEM Rim 18x8.5
- 335is 2011 fuel pump issues
- 08 328xi Power Steering
- BMW 323i 2011
- Left e90 330i unused for 2 Months - WEIRD results.
- Tried some hydro-dipping...