NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Please help DSX
- Auto Wipers Broken - Options
- Bricked ECU?
- Smoking problem
- Thinking of buying an E90.
- Sunroof won't completely close
- 2006 330i - Failing Instrument cluster
- Wiper fluid pump replaced, battery registered
- 2009 328i Xdrive - New member looking for advice on rims
- 335is style 313 wheels on a 335i fitment