NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 Auto Transmission Output Sensor
- Wheel Bolts Breaking Off
- No start after service reminder reset 2008 328i
- Towing with my 328ix wagon?
- 2006 330I Navigation disc update
- Suspension Issue
- Engine Shaking on Cold Start N54
- BMW 335 2010 Vs Golf R 3015
- My 09 Alphine White E90 Build Giveaway
- Just sharing my 330i