NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Manufacturers Now Locking In HIGH PRICES
- How do I get a copy of extended warranty prior to purchase?!
- Grinding noise coming from dash
- Backup camera malfunction
- Your 335d & 335i engine oil consumption
- Extended warranty for 2011 BMW 328i Sedan
- Jack - 2008 328i
- Worst mods
- Left my moon roof angled open over night and it rained...
- 2011 335i (N55) Cobb drivability issues