NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Do the bmw roundels get ripped off frequently?
- Soliciting intake recommendations
- I saw some old ladies get out of a black e90 today.
- M3 Issues with DCS
- DSC/DBC/FTM/CC Engine Fault... Please Help!
- We're not all jerks, it seems
- How can I remove E93 battery tray?
- Indy recommendation for upgrading my integration level in bay area
- Bought 2006 BMW 330xi, had some questions !