We have just completed a day of driving the all-new 2014 BMW X5 in both xDrive30d (will be sold as xDrive35d in the US) and xDrive50i variants. We will have full coverage including our thoughts on the cars as a whole but for now we wanted to get the real life photos up for your viewing pleasure.
See the full gallery now here:
Look for more information and a full review in the coming week!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Revving a 2007 335i
- Adaptive headlights?
- 325i auto won't shift out of park
- 2011 335i upgrades air intake
- Bleeding Brakes help
- I put a dent in it @$#%%%
- 2006 328i Evaporator core replacement -NOISE!!!
- 2007 335i hardtop malfunction
- Bulb size
- Yet another rim and tire question, I've searched for related threads honest!