We have just completed a day of driving the all-new 2014 BMW X5 in both xDrive30d (will be sold as xDrive35d in the US) and xDrive50i variants. We will have full coverage including our thoughts on the cars as a whole but for now we wanted to get the real life photos up for your viewing pleasure.
See the full gallery now here:
Look for more information and a full review in the coming week!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW E90 oil level readings variables
- Issues with Amplifier on my 07 335 cab
- e90 pre-lci halogen light to xenon conversion
- Replica wheels for winter.. Or not?
- 330 I cranks, but wont start
- Help jerking/banging while cruising after jb4 install
- Bmw 335i coupe part broke off
- 2011 335i HELP! Watch Video Please!
- Buying 2011 E90 335 xDrive
- E90 prewired for Sirius Sat Radio???