We have just completed a day of driving the all-new 2014 BMW X5 in both xDrive30d (will be sold as xDrive35d in the US) and xDrive50i variants. We will have full coverage including our thoughts on the cars as a whole but for now we wanted to get the real life photos up for your viewing pleasure.
See the full gallery now here:
Look for more information and a full review in the coming week!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Need Help Please!
- 335i M sport wheel size?
- Came back to BMW!
- Do you need hub rings with spacers?
- Hit a piece of firewood busted coolant line
- Tire and Wheel Sizing Up Question
- Another Lighting Question
- Bmw 328i on a diet
- Anybody get BMW PPK?
- Installed the 2014 NAV Update .... Now I Can Find My Way Home!