We have just completed a day of driving the all-new 2014 BMW X5 in both xDrive30d (will be sold as xDrive35d in the US) and xDrive50i variants. We will have full coverage including our thoughts on the cars as a whole but for now we wanted to get the real life photos up for your viewing pleasure.
See the full gallery now here:
Look for more information and a full review in the coming week!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- My garage (virtual and actual)
- CIC to NBT retrofit?
- 2008 328xi warning lights
- Crank Seal Assistance
- Help, please!
- coral red color bleed question
- need help suggestions for 2009 335i coupe tires
- Error with distance to go with the amount of gas you have.
- '06 325i e90
- '07 335i not run for 2 years. What to check for?