We have just completed a day of driving the all-new 2014 BMW X5 in both xDrive30d (will be sold as xDrive35d in the US) and xDrive50i variants. We will have full coverage including our thoughts on the cars as a whole but for now we wanted to get the real life photos up for your viewing pleasure.
See the full gallery now here:
Look for more information and a full review in the coming week!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Dampness Driver Side Foot Well
- 2007 328i fuel gauge problem
- Question about navigation availability
- new guy! lowering help!
- jb4 with ecu flash explanation?
- wiring issue
- 2009 BMW 335d DPF tank temperature sensor Issues
- N00B buying please help
- Special hose connection?
- 2007 328xi Coupe engine replacement