We have just completed a day of driving the all-new 2014 BMW X5 in both xDrive30d (will be sold as xDrive35d in the US) and xDrive50i variants. We will have full coverage including our thoughts on the cars as a whole but for now we wanted to get the real life photos up for your viewing pleasure.
See the full gallery now here:
Look for more information and a full review in the coming week!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Jb+ install
- 335i service code help
- Dead amp
- How do I find a good non-dealer mechanic in my area?
- Window Regulators
- Yet another pothole!!!
- Does the 335i have a lot of problems?
- Possible odometer rollback or clerical error?
- software update for 2011 328i coupe
- Which DIY jobs can I do without getting underneath the car?