We have just completed a day of driving the all-new 2014 BMW X5 in both xDrive30d (will be sold as xDrive35d in the US) and xDrive50i variants. We will have full coverage including our thoughts on the cars as a whole but for now we wanted to get the real life photos up for your viewing pleasure.
See the full gallery now here:
Look for more information and a full review in the coming week!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Hill Start Assist only working in reverse
- E90 Wiring Name?
- Michelin Pilot SS
- Rear break light malfunction MSG clear
- E93 drivers door height adjustment
- 2007 BMW 335XI Engine malfunction
- E92 335i remap, tune or buy an M3?
- Rough Idle on Cold Start and Hesitation on Low RPM
- 2011 328i
- '09 E91 high RPM stalls and odd shifting, help!