We have just completed a day of driving the all-new 2014 BMW X5 in both xDrive30d (will be sold as xDrive35d in the US) and xDrive50i variants. We will have full coverage including our thoughts on the cars as a whole but for now we wanted to get the real life photos up for your viewing pleasure.
See the full gallery now here:
Look for more information and a full review in the coming week!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E93 Convertible Care
- Daytime running light
- I need help!!!!!
- E93 trunklid doesn't unlock
- BMW 3 Series Wagon | 20" Matte Graphite CV5's | Vossen
- Glad I Brought my car in for service before the warranty ran out!
- Should I buy a used BMW 335i??
- Increasing acceleration
- What is this cable that is attached to the hood?
- 2012 335 Xdrive coupe potential problems