We have just completed a day of driving the all-new 2014 BMW X5 in both xDrive30d (will be sold as xDrive35d in the US) and xDrive50i variants. We will have full coverage including our thoughts on the cars as a whole but for now we wanted to get the real life photos up for your viewing pleasure.
See the full gallery now here:
Look for more information and a full review in the coming week!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- HELP ON FIXING THE MANUAL HEADLIGHT ADJUSTER/ADJUSTOR?(07 335i e92
- 335i Coupe Road Noise
- My 09 e90 328i xdrive needs something
- 2013 BMW 328i - headlight conversion kit
- E93 14mm hex for Diff is a pain
- This 2007 335i mysteriously overheats - Please help!
- Downsizing winter tires
- DIY Bluetooth on 2010 328i
- Rattle sound at 1000 to 2000 rpm e90
- BMW E90 BI-xenon issue