We have just completed a day of driving the all-new 2014 BMW X5 in both xDrive30d (will be sold as xDrive35d in the US) and xDrive50i variants. We will have full coverage including our thoughts on the cars as a whole but for now we wanted to get the real life photos up for your viewing pleasure.
See the full gallery now here:
Look for more information and a full review in the coming week!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Need help- cranks, no start
- Okay.. So a new problem- Low speed turning lurching
- Cheapest way to ship a set of 328i rims?
- adaptive headlights do NOTHING
- tire pressure monitor sensors
- 02 745li for an 09 335i?
- This is bizarre- VCG & Valvetronic gasket replacement- Non OEM cover??
- Seats interchangeable?
- New tires for 328i coupe 2013