We have just completed a day of driving the all-new 2014 BMW X5 in both xDrive30d (will be sold as xDrive35d in the US) and xDrive50i variants. We will have full coverage including our thoughts on the cars as a whole but for now we wanted to get the real life photos up for your viewing pleasure.
See the full gallery now here:
Look for more information and a full review in the coming week!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- My dashboard is dead
- e92 m-sport door trim keeps falling off
- Dashboard lights and wipers all dead- no blown fuses
- 93EB Error with Airbag/Seatbelt Light & Intermittent Radio..Help!
- Dashboard Lights dead
- Car shuddering upon acceleration
- central locking system
- Type of gas used on E90?
- Xenon to non xenon headlights
- DTC problems