We have just completed a day of driving the all-new 2014 BMW X5 in both xDrive30d (will be sold as xDrive35d in the US) and xDrive50i variants. We will have full coverage including our thoughts on the cars as a whole but for now we wanted to get the real life photos up for your viewing pleasure.
See the full gallery now here:
Look for more information and a full review in the coming week!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Car idling in between 0-1 rpm
- Muffler delete help!!
- Wheel type
- Just got an 06 325i and joined the fest but there's a bit of a dilemma...
- 2007 E92 developed interior rattles
- Advice about replacement Sirius module
- No Sportline for e92 328i?
- E92 328 Exhaust
- 2007 BMW 335i Headlights issue
- E92 Ugly Pre-LCI Headlight