We have just completed a day of driving the all-new 2014 BMW X5 in both xDrive30d (will be sold as xDrive35d in the US) and xDrive50i variants. We will have full coverage including our thoughts on the cars as a whole but for now we wanted to get the real life photos up for your viewing pleasure.
See the full gallery now here:
Look for more information and a full review in the coming week!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Sports/ZSP Suspension Runners: How satisfied are you?
- Electric beeping / chirping coming from speakers WHEN CAR'S OFF
- tpms sensors resetting for ever(as in stuck in reset mode)
- Engine still shaking after replacing coils and plugs
- Oil Guage
- Control Arms / Tension Struts
- Replacing Halo rings with Xenon on E92
- 2007 bmw 335i half yellow engine icon
- 2011 328i - Extended warranty
- Replaced battery, and now turn signal won't automatically turn off?!?!