We have just completed a day of driving the all-new 2014 BMW X5 in both xDrive30d (will be sold as xDrive35d in the US) and xDrive50i variants. We will have full coverage including our thoughts on the cars as a whole but for now we wanted to get the real life photos up for your viewing pleasure.
See the full gallery now here:
Look for more information and a full review in the coming week!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Tyre Pressures
- Battery replacement for Key fob
- Torque specs for deflection pulley
- Defect Code 1042037100 Throttle Response fix for some BMW cars?
- Squeaky drivers seat
- 2010 E90 speaks replacement
- Slow cranking 2011 335i
- Style 159 OEM Wheel for 2006 BMW 330xi
- Dealership installed the DEF tank wrong!
- Anyone try the Nav DVD from E-Bay for $9?