We have just completed a day of driving the all-new 2014 BMW X5 in both xDrive30d (will be sold as xDrive35d in the US) and xDrive50i variants. We will have full coverage including our thoughts on the cars as a whole but for now we wanted to get the real life photos up for your viewing pleasure.
See the full gallery now here:
Look for more information and a full review in the coming week!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Need help with wheel and tire size,,, 09 335i
- What is that black sticky thing in the Vapor Barrier?
- Sib 24 09 07
- I may have screwed the pooch
- CPe Aluminum Charge Pipe Install
- Bmw 335i
- iPhone 7 and Bluetooth Compatibility with iDrive (CCC)
- Question: 18" wheels on bmw 328i 2011
- Any difference between 2007 and 2012 E92