At the Frankfurt Auto Show BMW showed off a F32 435i coupe decked out with with M Performance Parts. BMW has heavily embraced the carbon fiber look offering carbon fiber treatment for almost every bit of the car. The front splitter (in carbon fiber, of course) looks to be semi functional adding down force to the front end. The rear carbon fiber spoiler is functional as well and adds nice contrast on the white. I love the way the wheels are body color matched on the spokes and the M Performance brakes pop nicely.
Overall I think the M Performance Parts brings out the aggressive styling of the F32 4 series couple. What do you think?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Auto Wipers Broken - Options
- Bricked ECU?
- Smoking problem
- Thinking of buying an E90.
- Sunroof won't completely close
- 2006 330i - Failing Instrument cluster
- Wiper fluid pump replaced, battery registered
- 2009 328i Xdrive - New member looking for advice on rims
- 335is style 313 wheels on a 335i fitment
- 335 xdrive msports for sale