At the Frankfurt Auto Show BMW showed off a F32 435i coupe decked out with with M Performance Parts. BMW has heavily embraced the carbon fiber look offering carbon fiber treatment for almost every bit of the car. The front splitter (in carbon fiber, of course) looks to be semi functional adding down force to the front end. The rear carbon fiber spoiler is functional as well and adds nice contrast on the white. I love the way the wheels are body color matched on the spokes and the M Performance brakes pop nicely.
Overall I think the M Performance Parts brings out the aggressive styling of the F32 4 series couple. What do you think?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Boot opening when unlocking car
- Steering wheel shaking, wheels balanced and aligned
- Lux H8 V3 to V4 Upgrade
- Optimal setting for Equalizer
- 335xi sedan trim, can I take it off?
- E93 top won't open with key fob
- Photoshoot with my 335i
- E9X Trim Issue
- Broken piece found under the hood
- engine been shutting down randomly