At the Frankfurt Auto Show BMW showed off a F32 435i coupe decked out with with M Performance Parts. BMW has heavily embraced the carbon fiber look offering carbon fiber treatment for almost every bit of the car. The front splitter (in carbon fiber, of course) looks to be semi functional adding down force to the front end. The rear carbon fiber spoiler is functional as well and adds nice contrast on the white. I love the way the wheels are body color matched on the spokes and the M Performance brakes pop nicely.
Overall I think the M Performance Parts brings out the aggressive styling of the F32 4 series couple. What do you think?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Want to add OEM garage door opener, is it possible?
- 09 E92 Passenger Corning light off
- Rear passenger side splashguard?
- First time BMW owner. Advice needed for high mileage car
- BMW Angel Eyes Installation
- How to Reset "Service Due"
- 2010 328i Vert E93 - White on White?
- My 0-60 time
- Sunroof Drain Clog Question
- Front bumper needs body work