At the Frankfurt Auto Show BMW showed off a F32 435i coupe decked out with with M Performance Parts. BMW has heavily embraced the carbon fiber look offering carbon fiber treatment for almost every bit of the car. The front splitter (in carbon fiber, of course) looks to be semi functional adding down force to the front end. The rear carbon fiber spoiler is functional as well and adds nice contrast on the white. I love the way the wheels are body color matched on the spokes and the M Performance brakes pop nicely.
Overall I think the M Performance Parts brings out the aggressive styling of the F32 4 series couple. What do you think?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E93 M3-style rear spoiler lip - pics inside
- Replaced battery on 335i now the ac won't blow..
- E90 No Start
- 320i 2012, rear brakes pads warning light
- Takata Airbag question
- BMW E90 Engine/Steering Noise
- Opinions needed
- e90 light sensor error code
- Spoiler suggestions for a 328i 2011 E93
- E90 build helppp