At the Frankfurt Auto Show BMW showed off a F32 435i coupe decked out with with M Performance Parts. BMW has heavily embraced the carbon fiber look offering carbon fiber treatment for almost every bit of the car. The front splitter (in carbon fiber, of course) looks to be semi functional adding down force to the front end. The rear carbon fiber spoiler is functional as well and adds nice contrast on the white. I love the way the wheels are body color matched on the spokes and the M Performance brakes pop nicely.
Overall I think the M Performance Parts brings out the aggressive styling of the F32 4 series couple. What do you think?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Spare iPod to use...any cool tips/tricks?
- 328xi oil temp
- One Week with no CDV
- Tpms sensor issue/help
- Do air filters, micro air filters, engine air filters need to be BMW spec?
- Question about bmw interior
- Treating my new BMW like a queen
- Question regarding suspension
- Some people just don't get convertibles : )
- Ds mode!