At the Frankfurt Auto Show BMW showed off a F32 435i coupe decked out with with M Performance Parts. BMW has heavily embraced the carbon fiber look offering carbon fiber treatment for almost every bit of the car. The front splitter (in carbon fiber, of course) looks to be semi functional adding down force to the front end. The rear carbon fiber spoiler is functional as well and adds nice contrast on the white. I love the way the wheels are body color matched on the spokes and the M Performance brakes pop nicely.
Overall I think the M Performance Parts brings out the aggressive styling of the F32 4 series couple. What do you think?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Vorsteiner M3 Best Female Drive winner Bimmerfest 2015
- Staggered on 335i xdrive 2009?
- Passenger door lock - 2006 325i E90
- Parting Out AW e92 335i SoCal.
- Best way to buy Koni FSD shocks?
- someone please help me
- How do you guys feel about RUN-FLATS?
- Performance Chip
- 2007 328i DSC Malfunction
- Adaptive light replacement with aftermarket projector