At the Frankfurt Auto Show BMW showed off a F32 435i coupe decked out with with M Performance Parts. BMW has heavily embraced the carbon fiber look offering carbon fiber treatment for almost every bit of the car. The front splitter (in carbon fiber, of course) looks to be semi functional adding down force to the front end. The rear carbon fiber spoiler is functional as well and adds nice contrast on the white. I love the way the wheels are body color matched on the spokes and the M Performance brakes pop nicely.
Overall I think the M Performance Parts brings out the aggressive styling of the F32 4 series couple. What do you think?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Post e92 n54 mileages over 100k!
- 2007 335i Satellite Radio Issues
- 2007 335i manual transmission overheat warning light
- Continental control contact sport as. (REVIEW)
- Service Engine Soon Light
- USB Integration 2008 328i coupe
- 2011 328i xdrive questions
- Upgraded E92 with M control arms and HD Bilsteins and having ride height issues
- Real time help, rim fitment question