At the Frankfurt Auto Show BMW showed off a F32 435i coupe decked out with with M Performance Parts. BMW has heavily embraced the carbon fiber look offering carbon fiber treatment for almost every bit of the car. The front splitter (in carbon fiber, of course) looks to be semi functional adding down force to the front end. The rear carbon fiber spoiler is functional as well and adds nice contrast on the white. I love the way the wheels are body color matched on the spokes and the M Performance brakes pop nicely.
Overall I think the M Performance Parts brings out the aggressive styling of the F32 4 series couple. What do you think?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Necessary to replace thermostat with water pump?
- 403M installed on E90
- 2009 328Xi turns on and then shuts off
- 2008 335xi Engine Problems
- The $6,500 2008 335i
- Steering issue driving me nuts, any help is appreciated.
- 2006 325i window off track?
- I need help how to get tire grease out of nylon material
- Valve stem replacement