At the Frankfurt Auto Show BMW showed off a F32 435i coupe decked out with with M Performance Parts. BMW has heavily embraced the carbon fiber look offering carbon fiber treatment for almost every bit of the car. The front splitter (in carbon fiber, of course) looks to be semi functional adding down force to the front end. The rear carbon fiber spoiler is functional as well and adds nice contrast on the white. I love the way the wheels are body color matched on the spokes and the M Performance brakes pop nicely.
Overall I think the M Performance Parts brings out the aggressive styling of the F32 4 series couple. What do you think?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Windshield wipers not working
- steering whell upgrade
- Do you believe the airbags should have deployed?
- Max n55 hp / TQ
- Car won't unlock or start - please help?!
- I Need a Jb4 installer in Southern California
- Help! Loud Clunking coming from front differential
- 335i production numbers
- radiator hose 2006 325i
- Rear main seal