At the Frankfurt Auto Show BMW showed off a F32 435i coupe decked out with with M Performance Parts. BMW has heavily embraced the carbon fiber look offering carbon fiber treatment for almost every bit of the car. The front splitter (in carbon fiber, of course) looks to be semi functional adding down force to the front end. The rear carbon fiber spoiler is functional as well and adds nice contrast on the white. I love the way the wheels are body color matched on the spokes and the M Performance brakes pop nicely.
Overall I think the M Performance Parts brings out the aggressive styling of the F32 4 series couple. What do you think?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Will these springs work with my Beemer?
- After 2 weeks with my 2011 328i xDrive
- Fuel injector cleaner
- oil filter contents
- Rough idle and loud siren noise coming from under hood
- Piece that holds headlight in?
- Pirelli P7 CINT vs Michelin Primacy HP
- 323i E90 2.5 has no electrics to anything
- Almost made it...