At the Frankfurt Auto Show BMW showed off a F32 435i coupe decked out with with M Performance Parts. BMW has heavily embraced the carbon fiber look offering carbon fiber treatment for almost every bit of the car. The front splitter (in carbon fiber, of course) looks to be semi functional adding down force to the front end. The rear carbon fiber spoiler is functional as well and adds nice contrast on the white. I love the way the wheels are body color matched on the spokes and the M Performance brakes pop nicely.
Overall I think the M Performance Parts brings out the aggressive styling of the F32 4 series couple. What do you think?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- What are these bolts, can't find them anywhere ?
- Which coilovers should I buy for my E93 325i??
- Valve cover bolts
- Replace vanos solenoids and belt tensioner?
- LED Tail light bulbs?
- 2008 BMW 328i E93 N51 has an oil cooler?
- Looking for an 07 330 Coupe
- 325xi warning light 4x4???
- 2A39 Code
- 2010 328i acceleration hesitates