Stock 650xi Gran Coupe runs 1/4 miles in 12.738 at 107.05 mph

by Bimmerfest.com Member - badblack550xi on September 11, 2013, 11:01 am




Stock 2013 650xi Gran Coupe runs 12.738 @ 107.05 in 1/4



Leave a Comment

You must be a registered member to comment on stories. Please take a moment to register for your free account now. If you already have an account, log in using fields below.










12 responses to Stock 650xi Gran Coupe runs 1/4 miles in 12.738 at 107.05 mph

tim330i commented:
September 11, 2013, 11:04 am

Do you have pics of your car on the strip?

Tim
badblack550xi commented:
September 11, 2013, 11:25 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim330i View Post
Do you have pics of your car on the strip?

Tim
i have better a video =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm7EHq3JoTU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0ifUuWi6Cw
Leslierc commented:
September 11, 2013, 1:10 pm

Smoke `um if you got `um!
badblack550xi commented:
September 11, 2013, 1:24 pm

haha some guy said Maxima VS Stang HHAHAHAHA damn who confuses 650 with a Maxima ? oh wait it was red neck track.
tim330i commented:
September 11, 2013, 2:36 pm

Added the videos to your first post. Who's car was that?

Tim
badblack550xi commented:
September 11, 2013, 2:49 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim330i View Post
Added the videos to your first post. Who's car was that?

Tim
it was my friend he's not on forums, he told me hes faster than me so i invited him for some track time =D
ShakeDaddy commented:
September 11, 2013, 6:27 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by badblack550xi View Post
it was my friend he's not on forums, he told me hes faster than me so i invited seem for some track time =D
BadBlack straightens out another chirpper.

Hey but you gotta give the guy some credit, 12.7 is good for the 4 door 6'er.
badblack550xi commented:
September 12, 2013, 10:09 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakeDaddy View Post
BadBlack straightens out another chirpper.

Hey but you gotta give the guy some credit, 12.7 is good for the 4 door 6'er.
it's fast what can i say =D
ShakeDaddy commented:
September 12, 2013, 2:01 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by badblack550xi View Post
it's fast what can i say =D
And add the BMS Stage I to the stock 445hp N63Tu motor and have even more fun.
badblack550xi commented:
September 12, 2013, 2:32 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakeDaddy View Post
And add the BMS Stage I to the stock 445hp N63Tu motor and have even more fun.
He ordered one lets see how it does next time on the track.
ShakeDaddy commented:
September 12, 2013, 8:34 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by badblack550xi View Post
He ordered one lets see how it does next time on the track.
Yes should be a good comparison.
badblack550xi commented:
September 13, 2013, 1:41 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakeDaddy View Post
Yes should be a good comparison.
against me =D