BMW customers interested in ‘Ultimate Protection Products’ can now visually familiarize themselves with various insurance options and bundled packages before entering the F&I office, through the ease of user-friendly iPad tool provided by BMW Group Financial Services at BMW dealerships. Although optimized for the iPad, the interactive tool can also be accessed through an Android tablet.
According to Steve Bottieri, General Manager, Insurance for BMW Group Financial Services, the interactive iPad approach for customers is a digital marketing tool that benefits both the customer and the dealer. “Our protection products provide our customers with peace of mind, lending itself to a better experience during their lease or loan with BMW Financial Services,” said Bottieri.
“By visually displaying the parts of the car that are covered by our protection products, we can demonstrate a true value proposition, while our customers feel informed and are more engaged in the process.” Bottieri noted.
The BMW Protection Products tool further enhances the BMW Protection bundles of insurance products such as ‘Excess Wear and Tear,’ ‘Paintless Dent Repair,’ and ‘Tire and Wheel Protection’ already in existence. When handed an iPad or Android tablet at the dealership, consumers can choose to view the protection plan that is specific to their own State and geographic region, while individual car models can be chosen on screen and displayed as an example. Interaction has been optimized through the use of a touch screen, allowing the user to obtain product information by selecting various parts of the vehicle, prompting a more communicative discussion with F&I professionals at the dealership.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2007 BMW 335i Navigation Screen Off
- Transmission Fluid Recommendation
- Weird Rim Fading/Liquid Damage
- Big daddies mini cats for catless pipes
- Maybe not the definitve article on snow tires but still a good one
- Idk what to price my car at, so many factors, can you guys just suggest some numbers?
- 07 328i coupeturn signal replacement
- Exclamation mark with inactive sign
- FS: E90/91 Halogen Headlights
- sat radio suddenly disappeared in my 2008 335i. Please help!