Video: Owner Takes His Frustration Out On His M6
I guess Pourmohseni Hadi had reached his limit. He had been dealing with problems with his 2008 M6 for more than four years now. Hadi claimed vibrations and gear change issues plagued his M6. Local BMW shops were unable to fix the issues and he's had no response from BMW. His counter to the lack of response is illustrated in the video below...although I don't really understand his logic of smashing his own property.
Apparently the police even stopped by to make sure it was his car.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- SOS, Bluetooth, Audio Occasional Failure
- Autovogue alloys?
- Buying 335i questions
- 2007 BMW 328I whole car Shaking
- Help! Engine Sputters/ jerks please help
- Creaky steering issue?? Anyone else had?
- 2010 BMW 328i Ticking Noise?
- If you rotate summer and winter wheels and tires...
- ipod only playing in alphabetical order
- Please help. first post not sure if I am doing this right