Video: Owner Takes His Frustration Out On His M6
I guess Pourmohseni Hadi had reached his limit. He had been dealing with problems with his 2008 M6 for more than four years now. Hadi claimed vibrations and gear change issues plagued his M6. Local BMW shops were unable to fix the issues and he's had no response from BMW. His counter to the lack of response is illustrated in the video below...although I don't really understand his logic of smashing his own property.
Apparently the police even stopped by to make sure it was his car.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- m3 hood on 335i pix?
- 328i audio issues
- Four OEM 194 style M double spoke 17' wheels for sale (with tires)
- Will Mobil One 15 - 50 Harm Your Engine?
- e92 m tech from carid?
- 2011 328i xdrive makes 3!!!
- Intermittent Misfire Cylinder 3 - 2 shops can't diagnose help
- Veterans Day 5-25-15
- 328i Coupe performance brake upgrade
- 100k mile mark