Video: Owner Takes His Frustration Out On His M6
I guess Pourmohseni Hadi had reached his limit. He had been dealing with problems with his 2008 M6 for more than four years now. Hadi claimed vibrations and gear change issues plagued his M6. Local BMW shops were unable to fix the issues and he's had no response from BMW. His counter to the lack of response is illustrated in the video below...although I don't really understand his logic of smashing his own property.
Apparently the police even stopped by to make sure it was his car.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Got a dent :(
- Hi what fluid is leaking underneath the car
- Oil Pan Gasket Leak a Common Issue?
- Replaced the Thermostat Twice and Still Getting P0128 Code, PLEASE HELP!!
- '10 328i xdrive rough downshift in sport mode
- ABS dash lights
- My first Bimmer 2009 328i - I have questions
- im a noob please delete this post
- Crank Seal Removal Tool *Please help!*
- I believe my hydraulic pressure sensor is failing. Can i still drive the car to work?