Video: Owner Takes His Frustration Out On His M6
I guess Pourmohseni Hadi had reached his limit. He had been dealing with problems with his 2008 M6 for more than four years now. Hadi claimed vibrations and gear change issues plagued his M6. Local BMW shops were unable to fix the issues and he's had no response from BMW. His counter to the lack of response is illustrated in the video below...although I don't really understand his logic of smashing his own property.
Apparently the police even stopped by to make sure it was his car.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- I done screwed up. In over my head.
- Fuse picture descriptions
- Coolant smell, no leak
- Detroit Area Aftermarket Parts
- alarm system on 328i x drive
- 325i 2006 headlight xenon control module faulty
- M Front Strut Mount on a Non-M?
- Sports/ZSP Suspension Runners: How satisfied are you?
- Electric beeping / chirping coming from speakers WHEN CAR'S OFF
- tpms sensors resetting for ever(as in stuck in reset mode)