Video: Owner Takes His Frustration Out On His M6
I guess Pourmohseni Hadi had reached his limit. He had been dealing with problems with his 2008 M6 for more than four years now. Hadi claimed vibrations and gear change issues plagued his M6. Local BMW shops were unable to fix the issues and he's had no response from BMW. His counter to the lack of response is illustrated in the video below...although I don't really understand his logic of smashing his own property.
Apparently the police even stopped by to make sure it was his car.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Coolant Low - Lignt was On - Headasket?? '06 330i
- Paddle shift retrofit query
- Fuel Leak
- tire rumble
- New to BMW and I already have a problem!
- 3 stage intake mod
- HELP...E90 throwing P1447 Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage (DM-TL) Pump Too High During
- Engine Cooling Fan Issue
- BT Audio Streaming
- Loss of power when car upshifts (auto tranny)