Video: Owner Takes His Frustration Out On His M6
I guess Pourmohseni Hadi had reached his limit. He had been dealing with problems with his 2008 M6 for more than four years now. Hadi claimed vibrations and gear change issues plagued his M6. Local BMW shops were unable to fix the issues and he's had no response from BMW. His counter to the lack of response is illustrated in the video below...although I don't really understand his logic of smashing his own property.
Apparently the police even stopped by to make sure it was his car.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Help with Pricing!!!
- Keep good smell in Your BMW? Original BMW Air Freshener... ?
- 2008 335i Sedan to buy or not to buy??
- Strut Mount Differences
- Break wear sensor light
- Left daytime running/parking lamp (Bulbs are fine)
- Lifter ticking fixed?
- 2008 328i battery reset
- Burnt Rubber / Candle Smell???
- 2006 325i Auxiliary Input Issues