Bimmerfest spent a weekend driving the 4 series in the real world in and around Seattle, WA. The 4 series attracts attention when you drive it around is an understatement, especially in Melbourne Red. Stay tuned for our complete review of what is it like to live with the 4 series for a week. Until then enjoy these pictures of the 428i M Sport.
More pictures of the F32 4 Series in the real world
Look for more information and a full review of what the 4 series is like to live with in the coming week!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Grease covering engine compartment...normal?
- Anyone have an E90 halogen --> bi-Xenon
- To JB4 or not to JB4
- New to this. Questions, please help if you can :)
- Cigarette lighter fuse
- INPA/BMW Logger not communicating with DME....
- Ignition engine coil with metal clip around it...Help!
- Can '11 328i springs/struts be used on an '06 330i?
- Aux input not working
- 3 Series Probs