Bimmerfest spent a weekend driving the 4 series in the real world in and around Seattle, WA. The 4 series attracts attention when you drive it around is an understatement, especially in Melbourne Red. Stay tuned for our complete review of what is it like to live with the 4 series for a week. Until then enjoy these pictures of the 428i M Sport.
More pictures of the F32 4 Series in the real world
Look for more information and a full review of what the 4 series is like to live with in the coming week!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Are BMW's getting uglier?
- Is the E93 330i turbo charged?
- 2009 e90 Sedan Running Light Problem/Driver Door Problem
- 2007 328i wont start
- Dammit! How can I get this off?
- Bluetooth 328XI 2007 - Samsung S8
- BMW Rims for Sale
- Unplugged cable after taking to garage
- coding e90
- Rear passenger side window won't go up