Bimmerfest spent a weekend driving the 4 series in the real world in and around Seattle, WA. The 4 series attracts attention when you drive it around is an understatement, especially in Melbourne Red. Stay tuned for our complete review of what is it like to live with the 4 series for a week. Until then enjoy these pictures of the 428i M Sport.
More pictures of the F32 4 Series in the real world
Look for more information and a full review of what the 4 series is like to live with in the coming week!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW Wheel Lock, how many splines and code, help me create a list
- Service Engine Light helppp
- Cannot lock bmw due to car flat battery and I have only got a fob not a key??
- 230 style Rims on e92 20i
- Idrive Update for 2013 328i xdrive
- E91 - active headrest cable
- Debating changing my stock radio
- Transfer case leak / repair question
- Electric Waterpump Life expectancy?
- 2007 BMW 328i Sedan Spark Plugs cost $110???