Bimmerfest spent a weekend driving the 4 series in the real world in and around Seattle, WA. The 4 series attracts attention when you drive it around is an understatement, especially in Melbourne Red. Stay tuned for our complete review of what is it like to live with the 4 series for a week. Until then enjoy these pictures of the 428i M Sport.
More pictures of the F32 4 Series in the real world
Look for more information and a full review of what the 4 series is like to live with in the coming week!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Trim swap
- My collection is complete
- Is it possible to change front wear sensor without removing the wheel?
- Rear Brake pads and Rotors
- Steering wheel swap - paddles fit question
- In search for the classiest and most collectible E90 335i
- 2008 328i battery maintenance
- How would one check to see if car has been tuned?
- E91 330d - missing power in the top end - fuel filter?
- 2007 335 mt