Bimmerfest spent a weekend driving the 4 series in the real world in and around Seattle, WA. The 4 series attracts attention when you drive it around is an understatement, especially in Melbourne Red. Stay tuned for our complete review of what is it like to live with the 4 series for a week. Until then enjoy these pictures of the 428i M Sport.
More pictures of the F32 4 Series in the real world
Look for more information and a full review of what the 4 series is like to live with in the coming week!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Flickering HID Low Beams
- 2008 328i Sedan Wind Shield Wipers!
- E92 335i m3 hood conversion
- E90 335i window problem, please
- "Mind Blowing" BMW 335i on Vossen CV5s
- New to forum and BMW world
- DCT Button on automatic 2007 335I
- 2011 BMW 335i: Idrive controller replacement?
- Seeing oil stains overnight.
- new to bimmer fest