Bimmerfest spent a weekend driving the 4 series in the real world in and around Seattle, WA. The 4 series attracts attention when you drive it around is an understatement, especially in Melbourne Red. Stay tuned for our complete review of what is it like to live with the 4 series for a week. Until then enjoy these pictures of the 428i M Sport.
More pictures of the F32 4 Series in the real world
Look for more information and a full review of what the 4 series is like to live with in the coming week!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Post e92 n54 mileages over 100k!
- 2007 335i Satellite Radio Issues
- 2007 335i manual transmission overheat warning light
- Continental control contact sport as. (REVIEW)
- Service Engine Soon Light
- USB Integration 2008 328i coupe
- 2011 328i xdrive questions
- Upgraded E92 with M control arms and HD Bilsteins and having ride height issues
- Real time help, rim fitment question