We've previously thrashed the M6 Competition Package on the track we finally got a chance to drive it on the street. For now enjoy the sound of the Competition package Sport exhaust that comes with the $7,300 package. In addition to getting an awesome sounding loud pedal noises from the exhaust the Competition package also includes -
- Power bumped by 15hp for a total of 575hp
- Stiffer anti-roll bars
- Stiffer and 10 mm lower lower suspension with Competition spec shocks
- Stiffer front axle bushings
- Active M Differential with a unique tune for the competition package for improved traction
- Competition spec hydraulic rack-and-pinion steering with M-specific Servotronic function
- More direct steering programming improves agility during cornering
- M Dynamic mode tuned to higher thresholds of intervention
- Competition specific 20" M light alloy wheels
- Sport exhaust (watch above) with black chrome tips
- 2014 US retail pricing: $7300 - 2014 M6 Pricing guide
Track review of the BMW M6 Competition Package
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Supernation, Ebay seller.......
- I just need just confirmation about cic retrofit oem numbers plz!!!
- sos call system malfunction
- [Noob Question]Run Flat Tire recommendation for E90 335i xDrive?
- TSB Engine vibration at idle
- Wheel torque specs for 2007 335i
- Alignment or Suspension?
- A triangle meets a snow flake
- New JB4 install, High Flow air filter or not ? any other parts ?
- Gloss Black Steering Wheel Trim