Buy Your Next Car From Amazon
If you are in the market for Nissan's 2014 Versa Note, the new hatchback version of the Versa, look no further than Amazon. Amazon!? Well they sell just about anything else you could possibly need, why not cars?
Well, they're not technically going to be selling the Versa Note. From now until November 5, the Note will have the typical Amazon product page, where you can get all the info you need about the car. There won't be an 'add to cart' option, but there will be a 'learn more' button that you can click and enter your zip code. Amazon will then connect you to your nearest Nissan dealer.
This may seem odd, since you can pretty much do the same thing from Nissan's site. I guess it's an interesting marketing gimmick, and with the amount of people that visit Amazon…I'm sure this will peak shoppers interest and generate sales, especially when Amazon is giving $1000 gift cards to the first 100 Versa Note buyers who initiate purchases through the site. That brings the cost of the Versa Note down to $12,990.
Source: The Car Connection
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Rear Control Bolt Broke - Questions
- Possible issue with Positive Battery Terminal under hood
- Car Smells Burned
- After market bumper/hood recommendation for '11 E92
- 2007 328i - Used Car Purchase - Things to Look for
- 2009 E92 xenon question
- service info says -3200..?
- Diagnose intermittent ticking noise on 2008 328i
- 2011 328i Engine Oil Low
- Rear Speaker noise when car is off