Buy Your Next Car From Amazon

by Bernie McGroarty on September 26, 2013, 5:32 pm
”versa”

If you are in the market for Nissan's 2014 Versa Note, the new hatchback version of the Versa, look no further than Amazon. Amazon!? Well they sell just about anything else you could possibly need, why not cars?

Well, they're not technically going to be selling the Versa Note. From now until November 5, the Note will have the typical Amazon product page, where you can get all the info you need about the car. There won't be an 'add to cart' option, but there will be a 'learn more' button that you can click and enter your zip code. Amazon will then connect you to your nearest Nissan dealer.

This may seem odd, since you can pretty much do the same thing from Nissan's site. I guess it's an interesting marketing gimmick, and with the amount of people that visit Amazon…I'm sure this will peak shoppers interest and generate sales, especially when Amazon is giving $1000 gift cards to the first 100 Versa Note buyers who initiate purchases through the site. That brings the cost of the Versa Note down to $12,990.

Source: The Car Connection

Leave a Comment

You must be a registered member to comment on stories. Please take a moment to register for your free account now. If you already have an account, log in using fields below.

4 responses to Buy Your Next Car From Amazon

cwsqbm commented:
September 27, 2013, 10:10 pm

(1) Do I have to pay sales tax for this internet purchase?
(2) Is shipping free for everyone, or do I need Prime?
(3) Can I get next-day shipping?
(4) How will my UPS guy get it out of his truck by himself?
(5) How silly does one have to buy a car without ever seeing one in person? (Having been in a Versa, this could be a major plus for Nissan)
bmwpr0 commented:
October 29, 2013, 7:12 pm

hahaha
nightmareuki commented:
October 29, 2013, 7:29 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwsqbm View Post
(1) Do I have to pay sales tax for this internet purchase?
(2) Is shipping free for everyone, or do I need Prime?
(3) Can I get next-day shipping?
(4) How will my UPS guy get it out of his truck by himself?
(5) How silly does one have to buy a car without ever seeing one in person? (Having been in a Versa, this could be a major plus for Nissan)
LOL, its like bestbuy, people go see the product hen buy online. Also there is nothing wrong with versa for the price, alot of room, reliable and efficient.
you don't compare 12K car for a 30K car(cheapest BMW)
Justin T commented:
October 30, 2013, 9:02 am

Will they price match? I saw it on ebay for less...

Do you get a free Kindle Fire?

Should I wait for Black Friday?