Audi achieves 33rd consecutive month of record U.S. sales in September
• Audi Q5, Q7 sales jump 44.9% and 31.9% respectively in September
• Audi YTD sales up 13.6%
• Audi A4/S4 sales rose 28.8%
Audi reported September 2013 sales of 13,065 vehicles, a 6.2% increase over the previous September record set last year. September also stands as the 33rd consecutive month of record sales for the brand. Audi sales YTD increased 13.6% to 114,411 vehicles sold.
Through the end of the third quarter, 2013 already ranked as the third best year of total Audi sales in the US market.
“Audi momentum remained strong in September with several new models expanding our lineup for the final push to another year of record sales,” said Mark Del Rosso, Executive Vice President and COO, Audi of America. “With the Audi A6 TDI, A7 TDI, A8 TDI and Q5 TDI clean diesel models, along with the SQ5 performance crossover on dealer lots we are confident of setting record sales again this year.”
September results were bolstered by sales of the Audi Q5 luxury crossover, which posted a 44.9% gain in September with 3,268 units delivered for the month. Sales of the Audi Q7 increased 31.9% to 1,386 vehicles sold for the month. Year-to-date sales for the Audi Q5 increased 43.7% while sales for the Audi Q7 increased 46.7%.
Audi sedan sales remained strong with the Audi A4 leading by an increase of 28.8% over the same period last year to 3,357 vehicles sold for the month.
Audi TDI sales remained strong with the addition of three new clean diesel models this summer, including the Audi A6 TDI, Audi A7 TDI and Audi Q5 TDI.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Auto Trans not engaging 07 328i
- Will not start after an hour's drive and 20 min stop
- Wiper/Headlight Washers not working
- Part number of camshaft position sensor on exhaust side?
- E90 New Wheel Bolt Pattern Question
- M4 GTS style spoiler
- Troubleshooting tips
- Help needed asap oil for 2012 335 xdrive coupe
- Issues with launching in Manual 2007 E92 328i
- 0303 P0305 and P054B