New Version Of My BMW Remote App Released
BMW has made some necessary updates to their, My BMW Remote App. Version 2.7 looks to have corrected a few issues that came about in V 2.5. The Online Search feature now displays addresses in US format (House Number, Street Name, City, State). Also, when using the Online Search feature, you can simply drop a pin with a long press at a particular location on the map, and subsequently send that pin's address to you vehicle. The vehicles Vin/Chassis number is now displayed in the Settings menu. New languages were also added, including: Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish and Czech. Other bug fixes were also performed.
Changes were also made to the Remote Horn and Flash headlights feature. The ability to customize the number of horn soundings and headlight flashes is no longer. They are now fixed at 2 horn sounds or headlight flashes.
No changes in the Unlock feature were seen.
Check out the story on the previous version (2.5) here.
Looking for a BMW remote app that works? Check this out - http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=703707
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Want to add OEM garage door opener, is it possible?
- 09 E92 Passenger Corning light off
- Rear passenger side splashguard?
- First time BMW owner. Advice needed for high mileage car
- BMW Angel Eyes Installation
- How to Reset "Service Due"
- 2010 328i Vert E93 - White on White?
- My 0-60 time
- Sunroof Drain Clog Question
- Front bumper needs body work