2 Series Details Leaked
Looks like the other day BMW added the 2 Series to their online configurator in South Africa. I'm pretty sure this was an accident of some sort, since it's no longer up. Unfortunately there were no pictures available.
2 Series specs, pricing and options were revealed. The M235i will get a 3 litre single turbo inline 6 (N55), producing 322 hp and 332 torques. This is good for a 0-62 time of 4.8 seconds for the auto and 5.0 second for the manual, bettering the 135is by .1 second. The M235i weighs 3297 pounds with the manual gearbox and 3240 with the auto. US pricing for the M235i will be around the $50k mark.
Video of the 2 Series prototype on the road.
UPDATE: Official details on the 2014 F22 BMW 2 Series Coupe are now available
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E92 Weird siren noise heeeeelp
- New 335d owner
- Need help here please!!
- Can you guys give opinions on a craigslist post?
- Need some friendly advice... 328 or 135?
- 06 325i - Electrical issues after lightning storm
- brand name fuel or not
- Trim swap
- My collection is complete
- Is it possible to change front wear sensor without removing the wheel?