2 Series Details Leaked
Looks like the other day BMW added the 2 Series to their online configurator in South Africa. I'm pretty sure this was an accident of some sort, since it's no longer up. Unfortunately there were no pictures available.
2 Series specs, pricing and options were revealed. The M235i will get a 3 litre single turbo inline 6 (N55), producing 322 hp and 332 torques. This is good for a 0-62 time of 4.8 seconds for the auto and 5.0 second for the manual, bettering the 135is by .1 second. The M235i weighs 3297 pounds with the manual gearbox and 3240 with the auto. US pricing for the M235i will be around the $50k mark.
Video of the 2 Series prototype on the road.
UPDATE: Official details on the 2014 F22 BMW 2 Series Coupe are now available
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 rear shocks
- 2009 BMW X3 Serpentine Belt
- CHECKING OIL LEVEL without Oil Sensor "Inactive"
- Manual transmissions
- Antifreeze smell long after repair normal?
- Five trips to the shop since Memorial Day Weekend - how should I handle this?
- Hold Onto Your E9Xs...
- Buying Tips for a 2006 325xi
- E93 rattle above headliner?
- Low engine temp?