Photo Comparison: 2 Series Coupe vs. 4 Series Coupe

by Bernie McGroarty on October 24, 2013, 7:00 pm
The BMW 2 Series Coupe which raises the bar in the premium sub-compact segment in terms of dynamic ability, aesthetic appeal and emotional allure; a distinctive vehicle concept unique in its segment, with a two-door body in classic three-box design typical of BMW Coupes, four seats, rear-wheel drive and a pair of engines and chassis set-up focused squarely on sporting ability.

The new 2 Series is a great looking car. Let's take a look at how it compares to the 4 Series Coupe side by side.

2-4

2-4

2-4

2-4

2-4

Read all about the new 2 Series Coupe here.


Leave a Comment

You must be a registered member to comment on stories. Please take a moment to register for your free account now. If you already have an account, log in using fields below.










58 responses to Photo Comparison: 2 Series Coupe vs. 4 Series Coupe

jyeh74 commented:
June 28, 2014, 5:05 am

almost looks the same
verybadman commented:
June 28, 2014, 9:59 am

I would say the cabin of all BMWs looks very similar now a day.


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
bmw325 commented:
June 28, 2014, 11:39 am

4 series is defintely more attractive inside and out. But I prefer the size of the 2 series
BestCS commented:
June 28, 2014, 12:08 pm

BMW stylist just puffed up the Two to create the Four, or they let some air out of the Four to get the Two. As I see it, the creation of the Two was a sad event!

The One was created to celebrate the iconic 1969 1600 or 2002, the cars responsible for BMW's eventual success in the automotive industry. The One certainly emulated its famous predecessor, a tall narrow car with a big greenhouse, and compared to vehicles of its day, it was an ugly duckling. One interesting thing about the One was its size. By today's standards, it is considered a small car, but once upon a time this was how big cars were!

But getting back to the Two. In my area, the One wasn't a hot seller. A Three was just a lot bigger, and I suppose a lot more impressive while not costing much more. While the One was a unique vehicle with a lot of character with a compliment of some very nice options, the Two followed a standard formula of longer, lower, and wider. I suppose it is prettier too, but I see it as a boy racer vehicle with the M badge plastered all over it in 16 places. Notice that the oil temperature gauge is missing, and there isn't a water one! Another missing element is the replacement of the hydraulically assisted steering with electric resulting in the absence of road feel! And finally does a straight six need two exhaust pipes?

One biggie missing is the DCT. I think a 6-spd is available which is what I'd opt for. The 8-spd steptronic is kind of an odd choice, but the top gear coupled with the econ setting is for fuel economy? I should also mention that BMW is slicing and dicing the M badge into two distinct areas - Performance and Sport. Shortly M won't mean anything with every car built sporting at least 16.
hyperzulu commented:
June 28, 2014, 1:12 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestCS View Post
I should also mention that BMW is slicing and dicing the M badge into two distinct areas - Performance and Sport. Shortly M won't mean anything with every car built sporting at least 16.
Yep. The new M4 really SUCKS now that all these cars have M badges. If only they had not done this... it robs 150hp from the real M cars. Stupid BMW... trying to make money.
mr_clueless commented:
June 28, 2014, 2:58 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by verybadman View Post
I would say the cabin of all BMWs looks very similar now a day.
Only F2x, F3x...they probably share a lot of parts. F1x is very different.
tturedraider commented:
June 28, 2014, 4:16 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyeh74 View Post
almost looks the same
Quote:
Originally Posted by verybadman View Post
I would say the cabin of all BMWs looks very similar now a day.


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
With the exception of Chris Bangle's relatively short-lived experiment BMWs have virtually always looked very similar. The phrase "same sausage, different lengths" goes back to the eighties.
tturedraider commented:
June 28, 2014, 4:18 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestCS View Post
I should also mention that BMW is slicing and dicing the M badge into two distinct areas - Performance and Sport. Shortly M won't mean anything with every car built sporting at least 16.

Are you aware BMW has produced M Sport models since the 1980s.
alpinweiss commented:
June 28, 2014, 11:41 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw325 View Post
4 series is defintely more attractive inside and out. But I prefer the size of the 2 series
+1. It is hard to tell from the photos, but the 4-Series is BIG.

Even though I am a very tall person, I prefer to drive a smaller car. I think the 2-Series is well-sized.

Angelbones commented:
June 29, 2014, 12:30 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw325 View Post
4 series is defintely more attractive inside and out. But I prefer the size of the 2 series
Also agree with that statement 100%. I looked at the 1 series a couple years ago and thought it a tad too small, but the costs of 3 coupes at that time were just too much for me. I, for one, like the fact that they enlarged the 2 series from the old 1 series. It grew to just the right dimensions, meanwhile, the 4 series has now gotten a tad too big. Further, the 2 series looks a LOT better than the 1 series, despite my agreement that the 4 series does look better than the 2. I could certainly pick other comparables, but the 2 series has a unique look to it. The 4 series, the Audi A5/S5, and the MB C-class coupe have a similar look to when it comes to their shape. Although personally I think the Audi is the best looking of the coupes I suggested.
BestCS commented:
June 29, 2014, 8:25 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturedraider View Post
Are you aware BMW has produced M Sport models since the 1980s.
Did BMW stick M badges all over the Sport Models?
bmw325 commented:
June 29, 2014, 4:23 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestCS View Post
Did BMW stick M badges all over the Sport Models?

Check out the m badge on the side of this 318ti (stock)

http://germancarsforsaleblog.com/wp-.../Picture-1.png
savjam commented:
June 30, 2014, 9:45 pm

The 2 series is a big improvement in looks over the 1 series but I prefer the proportions of the 4 series. I think the size/proportions of the next generation 2 will be perfect.
recycledAlva commented:
July 2, 2014, 8:55 pm

I like the side shots of both cars. But personally, i like the angles on the 2 more than the 4. It looks like they just flattened out the 2 series and got what we call the 4. or vice-versa?
mr_clueless commented:
July 2, 2014, 9:22 pm

I prefer the looks of the 4, both inside and out.
SilverX3 commented:
July 3, 2014, 1:11 am

OP : Thank you
BestCS commented:
July 3, 2014, 9:57 am

BMW also prefers you buy the Four.

I looked at one the other day with what I consider the usual options, the price was over $60K! My 135i M-Sport has just as much stuff, and it has the DCT.

I think the Four is just too big and expensive. Anyway, my One will be with me for at least the length of the warranty! I might look into an extended warranty?
Angelbones commented:
July 3, 2014, 11:03 pm

I'm sure BMW would also prefer we buy the 6. Although it is way too big for me, aesthetically, it is one of the best looking Bimmers out there. I.e., although price is a consideration, I don't think most buyers buy the 2 series on looks alone. It is a combination of looks, features, mpg, performance, and I think great bang for the buck.
BestCS commented:
July 4, 2014, 11:27 am

I looked at an M4 Thursday. The price was a bit over $71K! Of course, it had all the usual stuff, and it was a 6-spd. That's just a ridiculous amount of money, but I guess compared to a cheap Porsche at $84K it's a bargain?

They also have a very nice M235i that's been sitting there for at least a month! In the meanwhille, the lot is full of new Threes which seem to fly out the door!
Angelbones commented:
July 4, 2014, 4:23 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestCS View Post
I looked at an M4 Thursday. The price was a bit over $71K! Of course, it had all the usual stuff, and it was a 6-spd. That's just a ridiculous amount of money, but I guess compared to a cheap Porsche at $84K it's a bargain?

They also have a very nice M235i that's been sitting there for at least a month! In the meanwhille, the lot is full of new Threes which seem to fly out the door!
One reason I had never owned a BMW before this was because, I saw soooooo many 3 and 5 series out there, I felt like I would be one of the sheep. A few years ago when car shopping, it was next to impossible to find a 3 series coupe on a dealer's lot and maybe 1 or 2 1-series. That M235i that hasn't sold is probably an outlier. Every time I went to go look at one before I ordered mine, it would be gone in a few days. I'm curious if the sales figures are meeting expectations for the 2 series.
mr_clueless commented:
July 4, 2014, 4:31 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelbones View Post
One reason I had never owned a BMW before this was because, I saw soooooo many 3 and 5 series out there, I felt like I would be one of the sheep. A few years ago when car shopping, it was next to impossible to find a 3 series coupe on a dealer's lot and maybe 1 or 2 1-series. That M235i that hasn't sold is probably an outlier. Every time I went to go look at one before I ordered mine, it would be gone in a few days. I'm curious if the sales figures are meeting expectations for the 2 series.
It would not bother me one bit if there was only one kind of car available. It's the paradox of choice.
BestCS commented:
July 5, 2014, 11:17 am

In my town, the most popular BMW is a 4-door 3 series. Both dealers here have their lots stuffed with them. They usually have a couple of 5s and Xs too. It is rare to see BMW's more expensive models and for good reason - they just don't sell well and the dealer has to discount them heavily. This is what you'd expect in an upper middle class suburb. The dealers are going to stock vehicles that appeal to families.

The One and Two series don't sell particularly well either. One dealer tells me he doesn't keep any inventory, and the car has to be ordered same for the high buck stuff. BTW, that M235i has been on the lot for over a month! Who would want it besides a 25-year-old gear head?
Road&MTN_Biker commented:
July 5, 2014, 10:38 pm

I am 70 and so looking forward to my M235 ... It is all I can think about..., will take me back to my first car, a 1959 Red TR-3 Triumph. the m235 is Just the company that my 428 needs to keep it youthfull. Speaking of youthful, I am pedaling my carbon fiber road bike 100 miles tomorrow. Wish me well!
3.0L commented:
July 6, 2014, 10:46 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road&MTN_Biker View Post
I am 70 and so looking forward to my M235 ... It is all I can think about..., will take me back to my first car, a 1959 Red TR-3 Triumph. the m235 is Just the company that my 428 needs to keep it youthful. Speaking of youthful, I am pedaling my carbon fiber road bike 100 miles tomorrow. Wish me well!
Good for you, Road&MTN!

I just turned 67 and I'm enjoying life more than ever. Retirement is awesome!

As to the which car (to buy) thing, buying the M235i has been the pinnacle of automobile ownership for me. I've always longed for a high-performance car, but always settled for something less (often MUCH less) due to budget constraints and considerations of family. Well, no more. I got my car and it puts huge, satisfying smile on my face every time I drive it. For me, everything about the M235i is right: performance, handling, comfort, throaty sounds... everything, all rolled into one handsome, compact package. And that it out performs virtually all of the so-called muscle cars from our era makes the deal all the more sweet.

The few sour grapes naysayers on this forum can go pound sand.
MMME30W commented:
July 6, 2014, 3:31 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverX3 View Post
OP : Thank you
+1, great car.

PS lets keep the discussion fun and friendly for everyone!
caycep commented:
July 7, 2014, 6:06 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road&MTN_Biker View Post
I am 70 and so looking forward to my M235 ... It is all I can think about..., will take me back to my first car, a 1959 Red TR-3 Triumph. the m235 is Just the company that my 428 needs to keep it youthfull. Speaking of youthful, I am pedaling my carbon fiber road bike 100 miles tomorrow. Wish me well!
Wow...I still ride steel, but sort of max out at 35 miles...one day i hope to reach your level of fitness sir!
3.0L commented:
July 7, 2014, 8:46 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestCS View Post
The One and Two series don't sell particularly well either. One dealer tells me he doesn't keep any inventory, and the car has to be ordered same for the high buck stuff. BTW, that M235i has been on the lot for over a month! Who would want it besides a 25-year-old gear head?
Me. And that is all that counts. And I'm 67, BTW.
basiluf commented:
July 10, 2014, 11:19 am

My (60 yo) mom's new 4 series next to my car.


3.0L commented:
July 10, 2014, 11:32 am

Your mom has real class!
Sportstick commented:
July 10, 2014, 11:35 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by basiluf View Post
My (60 yo) mom's new 4 series next to my car.


Well, between the 2 and the 4, having driven both, this 60 year old made the same vehicle choice you did, but in a more "youthful" color!
Can't wait for it to arrive!
basiluf commented:
July 10, 2014, 11:37 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0L View Post
Your mom has real class!
Thanks! I think the Imperial Blue/Oyster looks fantastic in person.

basiluf commented:
July 12, 2014, 12:33 pm

Debadged



New Model



My little brother also got in on the action

3.0L commented:
July 12, 2014, 1:03 pm

Sacrilege.
pagefault commented:
July 12, 2014, 3:34 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw325 View Post
4 series is defintely more attractive inside and out. But I prefer the size of the 2 series
Totally disagree on the attractiveness. I think the 2 looks better than the 4 in almost every way, though I need to check out the interior of both up close. The 4 just looks bloated in comparison, and I hate the way the trunk area is creeping toward GT territory.
hyperzulu commented:
July 12, 2014, 3:42 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagefault View Post
Totally disagree on the attractiveness. I think the 2 looks better than the 4 in almost every way, though I need to check out the interior of both up close. The 4 just looks bloated in comparison, and I hate the way the trunk area is creeping toward GT territory.
Maybe in pictures, but in real life, the 4 is low and sleek and the two still has its predecessor's porky body. I think it looks good, but for the size, they did better with the e46. The new design style lends itself more to the 4 series.
hans007 commented:
July 16, 2014, 9:55 pm

i like the 2 series look better from most angles. though i think i like the 4 serise taillights a little better.


sure the 4 series being a longer vehicle allows a more gently sloping rear roofline since it has more length to more gradually slope the roof.

but theres nothing wrong with how the 2 series does it. honestly the 4 looks too long sometimes. i drive an F30, and it just seems like it's too long as a coupe (and the 6 series... really really too long).

i'm looking to get a coupe next go around, and 2 series definitely feels like they've made all the right choices.

One thing the 4 series has that I wish they offered on the 2 series, is the $900 option to get a leather wrapped dash that they have for 2015 (the HUD / LED headlights, i think are the other 2 non F22 options that i don't really care about)
pagefault commented:
July 17, 2014, 3:36 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hans007 View Post
One thing the 4 series has that I wish they offered on the 2 series, is the $900 option to get a leather wrapped dash that they have for 2015 (the HUD / LED headlights, i think are the other 2 non F22 options that i don't really care about)
I haven't seen the LED headlights in person, so I'm skeptical that they're worth almost $2K over the Xenon headlights, which are already nice (definitely a step up from the halogen lights that are standard on the 2). The only missing feature I really want to see on the 2 is the HUD.
Angelbones commented:
July 17, 2014, 5:01 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagefault View Post
The only missing feature I really want to see on the 2 is the HUD.
It's funny you say that because that is exactly how I feel. I was playing around building a 4 series and also comparing my old CTS coupe's features to see what I really want in my next car and HUD was at or near the top of the list. Streaming bluetooth also, but BMW fixed that for 2015 as a stand alone option. If I had a perfect wish list to send to BMW, in addition to the HUD, I would add ventilated seats (at least as an option or part of a package), blind zone sensors (which should be standard), passenger memory seats, and a Hard Disk Drive (HDD) to store music (at least optional) without having to buy the full Technology package (although I realize this is probably the least likely to actually happen).
hyperzulu commented:
July 17, 2014, 5:32 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelbones View Post
It's funny you say that because that is exactly how I feel. I was playing around building a 4 series and also comparing my old CTS coupe's features to see what I really want in my next car and HUD was at or near the top of the list. Streaming bluetooth also, but BMW fixed that for 2015 as a stand alone option. If I had a perfect wish list to send to BMW, in addition to the HUD, I would add ventilated seats (at least as an option or part of a package), blind zone sensors (which should be standard), passenger memory seats, and a Hard Disk Drive (HDD) to store music (at least optional) without having to buy the full Technology package (although I realize this is probably the least likely to actually happen).
Bluetooth music streaming is now standard on the 2015 2 series, I believe. The enhanced bt option now just adds a few things like office, dual mics, dual bt phones... They upgraded option 6NH to include bt streaming.
hans007 commented:
July 17, 2014, 6:59 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperzulu View Post
Bluetooth music streaming is now standard on the 2015 2 series, I believe. The enhanced bt option now just adds a few things like office, dual mics, dual bt phones... They upgraded option 6NH to include bt streaming.
yeah , streaming BT is standard on all F series BMWs starting 2015 models.


I've had HUD on loaner BMWs and i just don't really care for it that much. i mean even a leather dash I don't care about too much, but it does look really luxurious. or maybe i just cant get the look of it out of my head from sitting in an M4 the other day at the dealer. full merino leather dash and seats. wow another notch nicer.
Shades commented:
July 17, 2014, 7:32 pm

The 2 series looks way better than the 4 series and they also don't look alike at all.The only part of the two cars that is very similar is the interior.

The front of the 2 series design is actually quite similar to the 5 series.The hood and headlight design almost look exactly the same.
pagefault commented:
July 18, 2014, 2:46 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelbones View Post
It's funny you say that because that is exactly how I feel. I was playing around building a 4 series and also comparing my old CTS coupe's features to see what I really want in my next car and HUD was at or near the top of the list. Streaming bluetooth also, but BMW fixed that for 2015 as a stand alone option. If I had a perfect wish list to send to BMW, in addition to the HUD, I would add ventilated seats (at least as an option or part of a package), blind zone sensors (which should be standard), passenger memory seats, and a Hard Disk Drive (HDD) to store music (at least optional) without having to buy the full Technology package (although I realize this is probably the least likely to actually happen).
I drove a 4 and a 2 today, and the 4 didn't feel as big as it looked, so good work there. The steering felt numb, though, and the interior didn't feel particularly nicer than the 2. I wasn't impressed by the automatic transmission, but I'd be buying a manual anyway.

The 2, on the other hand, had much better steering feel. Not as good a feel as my 1, but leaps and bounds better than the 4. Everything just felt like it was a little tighter, more agile, more focused. (It was an M-sport 4 vs. an M235, so I feel like that's a pretty level playing field)

I went in expecting to be wowed by the 4. It was nice, but regardless of price I liked driving the 2 better.
Chop362 commented:
July 21, 2014, 8:50 pm

Tell ya what 2 looks a hell of a lot more 3ish than that floatation device know as a "4"


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
basiluf commented:
July 28, 2014, 9:28 am

Was over at the parents for dinner, so I took some more pics yesterday after washing. Sorry about the light in the pictures from the front, as the sun was already behind the house.






3.0L commented:
July 28, 2014, 11:11 am

Nice fleet! And then it rained...
WillInDenver commented:
July 28, 2014, 11:28 am

I'm trying as hard as I can to like the 2, since every journalist who has driven one has said "A-HA!!! Here's a modern BMW that drives like a BMW!!!"

But I can't, quite. First, for as much smaller than the 4 as it is, it really doesn't get much weight reduction. What is it, 150 pounds lighter? If you ask me, the big ass back seat in the 4 is well worth sacrificing 150 pounds. Then again, I have two kids.

Second, BMW makes all of their small cars just a little too "cute" for my eyes. The X3 definitely. The X4, maybe. The 1, absolutely. This 2...if it escapes the "cute" trap, it does so only by the skin of its teeth.

I do wish they would have put the tuned N55 from the M235i into the 435. What's up there? Apart from that, for my taste, I prefer the 4. Sorry everyone.
3.0L commented:
July 28, 2014, 11:34 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillInDenver View Post
I'm trying as hard as I can to like the 2, since every journalist who has driven one has said "A-HA!!! Here's a modern BMW that drives like a BMW!!!"

But I can't, quite. First, for as much smaller than the 4 as it is, it really doesn't get much weight reduction. What is it, 150 pounds lighter? If you ask me, the big ass back seat in the 4 is well worth sacrificing 150 pounds. Then again, I have two kids.

Second, BMW makes all of their small cars just a little too "cute" for my eyes. The X3 definitely. The X4, maybe. The 1, absolutely. This 2...if it escapes the "cute" trap, it does so only by the skin of its teeth.

I do wish they would have put the tuned N55 from the M235i into the 435. What's up there? Apart from that, for my taste, I prefer the 4. Sorry everyone.
No apology necessary. Doesn't hurt my feeling a bit. You gotta get the machine that makes you smile!
basiluf commented:
July 28, 2014, 11:53 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillInDenver View Post
I'm trying as hard as I can to like the 2, since every journalist who has driven one has said "A-HA!!! Here's a modern BMW that drives like a BMW!!!"

But I can't, quite. First, for as much smaller than the 4 as it is, it really doesn't get much weight reduction. What is it, 150 pounds lighter? If you ask me, the big ass back seat in the 4 is well worth sacrificing 150 pounds. Then again, I have two kids.

Second, BMW makes all of their small cars just a little too "cute" for my eyes. The X3 definitely. The X4, maybe. The 1, absolutely. This 2...if it escapes the "cute" trap, it does so only by the skin of its teeth.

I do wish they would have put the tuned N55 from the M235i into the 435. What's up there? Apart from that, for my taste, I prefer the 4. Sorry everyone.
I also prefer the looks of the 4 series, but I'll spend a lot more time driving it than looking at it, hence why I went with the M235i. It's a night and day difference. Optioned out it had the same MSRP as my mom's moderately optioned 428i.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
hans007 commented:
July 28, 2014, 7:52 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillInDenver View Post
I'm trying as hard as I can to like the 2, since every journalist who has driven one has said "A-HA!!! Here's a modern BMW that drives like a BMW!!!"

But I can't, quite. First, for as much smaller than the 4 as it is, it really doesn't get much weight reduction. What is it, 150 pounds lighter? If you ask me, the big ass back seat in the 4 is well worth sacrificing 150 pounds. Then again, I have two kids.

Second, BMW makes all of their small cars just a little too "cute" for my eyes. The X3 definitely. The X4, maybe. The 1, absolutely. This 2...if it escapes the "cute" trap, it does so only by the skin of its teeth.

I do wish they would have put the tuned N55 from the M235i into the 435. What's up there? Apart from that, for my taste, I prefer the 4. Sorry everyone.

i don't think you can expect that much of a weight difference. i mean the 2 series is 7" shorter , 2" wider, and actually almost 2 " taller a car. volume wise its not that much smaller.

and the back seat isn't even that much smaller than a 4.

the e92 and e87 werent a huge difference in weight either/.
WillInDenver commented:
July 28, 2014, 8:07 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hans007 View Post
i don't think you can expect that much of a weight difference. i mean the 2 series is 7" shorter , 2" wider, and actually almost 2 " taller a car. volume wise its not that much smaller.

and the back seat isn't even that much smaller than a 4.

the e92 and e87 werent a huge difference in weight either/.
I agree. Which is why I'll probably take the car that has more usable room and, to my eyes anyway, is a little more handsome. That's objective of course.
pagefault commented:
July 28, 2014, 9:12 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillInDenver View Post
I agree. Which is why I'll probably take the car that has more usable room and, to my eyes anyway, is a little more handsome. That's objective of course.
I recommend driving both first, though, because man. Night and day.

Just an added bonus that the better driving car is the one that I think looks better.
WillInDenver commented:
July 28, 2014, 10:26 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagefault View Post
I recommend driving both first, though, because man. Night and day.
That's fair.


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
3.0L commented:
July 28, 2014, 11:43 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagefault View Post
I recommend driving both first, though, because man. Night and day.

Just an added bonus that the better driving car is the one that I think looks better.
Let's include the entire quote, please

Drive, or looks. Up to you. But please don't blow off the drive.
pagefault commented:
July 29, 2014, 4:25 pm

I will say I'm not thrilled with the paint selection on the M235i. I don't like black/white/gray, I need a some sort of color. So I only have two choices.

I don't understand why you can't order an M235i in any of the colors available for the 228i.
Squiddie commented:
July 29, 2014, 4:43 pm

Can't get used to lizard face.
WillInDenver commented:
July 29, 2014, 4:43 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0L View Post
Let's include the entire quote, please
Make me.
basiluf commented:
July 29, 2014, 4:55 pm

My ex-wife will have this redelivered in a couple of weeks. Maybe we'll make a 2 "sandwich" picture...if she lets me drive it.

rmjames007 commented:
July 30, 2014, 4:46 pm

I have a 135 That I love

I am partial to a 2 but will look at a 4. I wish the 2 had HUD.