Mercedes-Benz says it will snatch US luxury sales crown away from BMW for 2013
Mercedes-Benz may take the crown for US luxury sales for the year after all.
Steve Cannon, CEO of Mercedes-Benz USA, said that Mercedes will have a great year, and he is confident that they will be able to take the US luxury sales crown from BMW this year. Mercedes led BMW before December 2012 by around 1,800 units, but BMW still managed to outsell them by over 9,000 units when December came around. This gave BMW the luxury crown for 2012 and also made it 2 years in a row for them. 2013 is playing out in a similar way, with Mercedes holding on to the lead through September of less than 3,000 units.
Cannon doesn't seem to be too worried though. Mercedes is confident that they will be able to maintain their current lead. This is thanks to expected sales from the redesigned S-Class sedan and their new CLA compact sedan, which was recently released.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- How to read BMW-specific diagnostic codes on 2008 335i?
- Front jumper post on 2007 328i do not work????
- Dash cam mount (front and back)
- to keep or not to keep 328 2011 after lease end
- sirius radio free promotion
- Parts Equivalent for 318i in the USA?
- E90 LCI sedan with halogen headlights - H7 Halogen to H7 Led
- 328Xi misfire
- tire inflation